lunes, 3 de abril de 2017


MY MAYBELLINE 24K VOXBOX



Hi guys!! Today i'm gonna show you my first VOXBOX from influenster and i'm so excited for this!!, I got it free for testing purposes!!


The main product of this voxbox is the maybelline 24K nude palette, so let me give you a little review about it!



In the first moment I saw this palette the first thing I thought was that with that the selected colors could not make many looks but then i started playing with it and with the different colors it has and of course I was wrong, this palette gives you the ease to create unimaginable looks and styles of makeup you only need to be creative and play with it, I have to add that her pigmentation is not the strongest but I like it because with this formula of shadows I can work the look of makeup from less to more wich is better.







 This palette serves me any time of day, if I want something simple and not too loaded for the day I use the cream shadows and if I want something daring for the night I add a little shine and of course black! So it is now my favorite palette for a night look with many shine, with it you can go from a simple look to a smokie eye 3d! I have to say that I received this product free/complimentary by influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. #influenster #contest #maybelline24k #free https://www.influenster.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario